Natasha: – “I know that you are a little bit tired of me, so please welcome my gorgeous friend – Carmen”
Do you like how Carmen has slowly transformed. Please leave the comments bellow.
The life of a beautiful #Russiangirl – take a peek.
Private sponsorships: http://fbit.co/u/360videowow
A unique, professional script for your escape room!
http://goo.gl/HUCRgb – Ready within 10 days of ordering
Change the video quality by going to the gear icon in the corner of the video player, and selecting quality 1440s or 2160s (4K)
I’m sorry guys for advertising but i was just trying to promote my channel
Please Subscribe To My Channel for more Videos! http://goo.gl/Rjodqz
Partner with Freedom and be free: https://www.freedom.tm/via/360videowow
Next #360video – will be LIVE soon.
More information and photos: http://360videowow.com/
00:05 Ugly russian girl drinking tea in 360 video vr
00:16 Scary makeup blondy hair
00:22 Girl is crying how she ugly
00:27 Girls body in the mirror
00:40 Scissors sound prepare to cut
00.43 Cutting off all my hair!
01:01 Scary movie scream hopelessly
01:05 Trying to take off make-up
01:10 End of the ugly person #transformation
01:12 Romantic, beautiful, gorgeous girl is coming out from the bathroom
01:20 Beautiful dress beautiful body
01:31 Sexy girl showing in the mirror
01:36 Girl with no bra touching body
01:42 air kiss to all my subscribers
01:56 So do you like how Carmen has slowly transformed. Please leave the comments bellow
Playlist with all my 360 video #VR sexy videos: https://goo.gl/sISo9C
Don’t forget to leave a Like and Favorite if you enjoyed this video!! It really helps 🙂
Some days girls feel unattractive. Often the prettiest girl in the world will wake up, and say “Bleh, what happened to me?” Others are born unattractive, but have no fear. This guide is here!
1. Have the look, the style and the attitude. Otherwise you could be pretty, behave nicely and still look like an unattractive person because of your clothing and makeup choices, or have great style, a great look, and still be unattractive because you are immature, rude or obnoxious.
2. Get healthy. Many stars have bad bone structure, crooked features or an overlarge nose, and still manage to look like a reasonably attractive person because they are fit and glowing with health. If you are anorexic, bulimic, or exercising too much, you’ll really look unhealthy and you won’t have the look. If you’re consuming 5,000 calories a day, never exercising, and/or letting yourself go, then you will be unhealthy and thereby unglamorous as well. Go on an ideal weight website, and calculate your ideal weight for you age and height. You should be within 12 pounds of this weight. If not, ask a doctor whether or not yours is a healthy weight.
3. Consider losing a few pounds. If you are more than 9 pounds above your healthy weight, you may want to do something about it. The trick is not doing too much dieting or exercising excessively. Limit yourself to a maximum of two hours of exercise a day, but you probably only need around 15-60 minutes. Further, eat at least 1,300 calories a day if you don’t play a sport or 1,700 if you do. Eat what you think is appropriate. Weight watchers is a good diet plan, but only your doctor can prescribe something that is 100% likely to work for you.
4. Alternatively, consider adding some weight. If you are more than 9 pounds under your ideal weight, try consuming more healthy fats, like bananas and fat which is found in meats (not fast food meats or sausages; ham and chicken work). Try exercises that maintain flexibility rather than those designed to burn fat. If you play a sport, make sure to have enough protein and carbs.
5. Get great skin by washing twice a day with a mild soap or cleanser. Remove all make up at night, drink at least 6 glasses of water a day and try to get at least 8 hours of sleep a night. Moisturize nightly and apply sunscreen daily. If you have acne, try an acne medication and change your pillowcase every night so you don’t re-expose yourself to bacteria.
6. Get great hair by using both conditioner and shampoo. Don’t let your hair get greasy. Wash at least 3 times a week. Get a haircut to cure split ends, and try something fun and flirty. If your hair is just shoulder length go for a cut short style. If it’s longer, try rocking long hair! Don’t flat iron or blow dry often. It’s terrible for your hair and it creates frizz. If you hair is flat use a teasing comb. Too full, use a sleek and shine serum.
7. Get great eyes by getting enough sleep. If you need glasses, try getting cute and chic frames or go with contacts.
more tips: http://www.wikihow.com/Go-from-Ugly-Girl-to-Glamor-Girl
Music: House of Horror – Marcus Svedin / Romantic Smile – Anders Ekengren